慰藉（jiè ） 苍劲（jìng ） 潜（qián ）伏 戛（jiá ）然而止
装载（zài ） 炽（chì ）热 揩（kǎi ）拭 殚（dān）精竭虑
迫不急待 穿流不息 凭心而论 世外桃园
再接再励 一愁莫展 如愿已偿 管中窥豹，可见一般
迫不及待 川流不息 平心而论（“评”也是不正确的） 世外桃源
再接再厉 一筹莫展 如愿以偿 管中窥豹，可见一斑
①热爱( 憎恶、仇恨、厌恶) ②团结( 分裂、松散) ③亲近( 疏远)
④经验(教训) ⑤具体(模糊、笼统) ⑥和蔼(严厉) ⑦拥护(背离、背叛、反对)
Part 2 Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 词汇和语法)
V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)
31. Some girls get sick after they try so hard to lose ________ weight.
A) a B) the C) / D) an
32. The plane will take off ________ an hour. Please check in right now.
A) at B) in C) on D) to
33. Did Mary visit that old town by ________ last week?
A) her B) she C) hers D) herself
34. After moving to their new house, the Lees bought some ________ in the mall nearby.
A) furniture B) chair C) table D) shelf
35. ________ her great joy, her daughter was finally saved by the doctors.
A) In B) To C) At D) For
36. “Have ________ try, you are so close to the answer,” the teacher said to Eric.
A) the other B) one another C) other D) another
37. Everyone likes Kevin because he talks to others ________.
A) friendly B) lovely C) politely D) luckily
38. Jenny goes to school ________ than any other student in her class.
A) early B) earlier C) earliest D) the earliest
39. Which one is heavier, the wooden ball ________ the iron ball?
A) or B) and C) but D) so
40. Tim didn’t have dinner ________ he finished watching the cartoon.
A) while B) unless C) until D) since
41. Landing on the moon sounds ________. I hope I can go there one day.
A) wonderful B) wonderfully C) terrible D) terribly
42. Soon you ________ a senior high school student. Isn’t it exciting!
A) become B) will become C) became D) have become
43. I ________ a of Yi Zhongtian’s book yet. I might buy one tomorrow.
A) hadn’t bought B) don’t buy C) won’t buy D) haven’t bought
44. You ________ write the poem down. Our teacher will give us a .
A) can’t B) shouldn’t C) needn’t D) mustn’t
45. – Would you like to play table tennis with me?
– I don’t feel like it. I would rather ________ at home and watch TV.
A) stay B) to stay C) staying D) stayed
46. After Donghai Bridge ________, it became a new tourist attraction.
A) completed B) complete C) is completed D) was completed
47. How long can I ________ this magazine?
A) borrow B) return C) buy D) keep
48. As soon as he ________ the bus, the poor man realized he had left his wallet on it.
A) got on B) got off C) got to D) got in
49. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower is ________ all Shanghai citizens.
A) famous for B) familiar to C) pleased with D) interested in
50. – I won the 100-meter race on our sports day.
– ________ We are proud of you!
A) That’s all right. B) Sorry to hear that. C) Congratulations. D) I’d love to.
VI. Choose the word or expression which is closest in meaning to the underlined part in each sentence（选择与下列各句中划线部分内容意思相近的单词或短语，用A、B、C、D 等表示): (共8分)
A) shakes … hand B) does … a favour C) apologized D) decided E) take place
51. She said sorry to Mike for taking his paper home by mistake.
52. The English party will be held three days before Christmas.
53. Her friend always gives her a hand whenever she is in trouble.
54. Nancy has made up her mind to work in the mountain area.
A) boring B) is delicious C) don’t know D) wonder E) again
55. Mm… the soup tastes very nice! How did you make it?
56. Sorry, I didn’t hear you clearly. Could you say it once more?
57. – Do you feel it ll to take a walk for an hour every morning?
– Not at all. It’s very good exercise.
58. – How many parents will attend the Open Day in our school?
– I have no idea.
VII. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms（用括号中所给单词 的适当形式完成下列句子): (共8分)
59. Billy looks upset. What happened to ________? (he)
60. It is said that eight ________ of water a day can help you keep fit. (glass)
61. Linton is interested in Chinese history and this is his ________ visit to Beijing. (four)
62. Don’t throw the old watch away. It is still ________. (use)
63. Fishing is one of my ________ outdoor activities. (favour)
64. Grandpa is going to ________ his house and live with us. (sale)
65. Nowadays too many boys want to become ________. (act)
66. Mary is good at writing. She will ________ be a reporter in the future. (possible)
VIII. Rewrite the following sentences as required（根据所给要求，改写下列句子。每空格限填一词): (共10分)
67. Susan has her piano lesson on Saturday afternoon. (改为一般疑问句)
________ Susan ________ her piano lesson on Saturday afternoon?
68. That new blue car is my father’s. (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ is your father’s?
69. The new housing estate in the city center is very expensive.（改为感叹句）
________ _______ the new housing estate in the city center is !
70. Why don’t the twins look the same as each other? (保持句意基本不变)
Why do the twins look ________ ________ each other?
71. What would Bob like to be in the future? Bob hasn’t told his friends yet.（合并句子）
Bob hasn’t told his friends ________ ________ would like to be in the future.
Part 3 Reading and Writing (第三部分 读写)
IX. Reading comprehension (阅读理解): (共58分)
A. Complete the following dialogue with proper sentences in the box (选出适当的句子完成下列对话): ( 6分)
A) Certainly. B) Can I help you?
C) You’re welcome. D) When can I get my tickets?
E) Would you like me to try the later one? F) How do you like Harry Potter films?
G) Can I take your name and telephone number, please?
W: UCI booking line. 72
M: Hello…yes… I’d like to book two tickets for the new Harry Potter film, please.
W: 73 When for? There are showings at 5:30 pm, 8 pm and 10:30 pm every day.
M: In that case, I think the 5:30 one on Friday, please.
W: I’ll just check. … Sorry, that showing is fully booked. 74
M: Er… yes, please. If you could.
W: Yes, there are seats for the 8 o’clock showing. Do you want them?
M: Yes, please.
M: Darren Brown. It’s 6398 0102. 76
W: You can collect your tickets from the box office any time from 5 pm today until ten minutes before the start of the film on Friday.
M: Thank you.
W: 77 Goodbye.
B. True or False（判断下列句子是否符合短文内容，符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示): ( 6分)
I am an e-mail user. When I first started to use the e-mail system I used to read all my e-mail. I didn’t have much mail. I was very excited about receiving any e-mail. I gave my friends my e-mail address. Soon I had more mail than I wanted. Some of the mail was junk mail (垃圾邮件). I was worried. I didn’t want my mail to control me.
I’ve tried some methods to help me get control of my mail. First, I check my mail at the same time every day. Also I try to allow myself only 15-20 minutes every day to process my e-mail. This doesn’t always work, but I try. Sometimes I save the messages. Sometimes I just read them, maybe answer a few, and then delete them.
Sometimes I’m not at all interested in a message, so I don’t even open it. I delete it right away. This is very much the way I go through the mail that the postal service delivers to my home.
These methods are very simple. I have some friends who are very clever with computers. From time to time, they teach me new tricks for managing my e-mail. I’ve also learned to transfer (转存) some messages to a disk so they don’t fill up my mail files (文件夹). Then I can read them later and maybe use them in my work. I’m still amazed at what e-mail can do for me! I’m still worried, however, about having too much to read.
78. The writer used to read all his e-mail because he didn’t have much mail.
79. After giving his friends his e-mail address the writer had more mail than he wanted.
80. Sometimes the writer checks his mail in the morning and sometimes in the evening.
81. The writer always spends less than 15 minutes processing his e-mail.
82. Sometimes the writer doesn’t open the mail because he is not at all interested in it.
83. The writer teaches his friends how to manage their e-mail.
C. Choose the best answer（根据短文内容，选择最恰当的答案): ( 6分)
The tradition of birthday parties started a long time ago. There are some traditions that you can find almost anywhere, anytime, such as sending birthday cards, blowing out the candles on a birthday cake and singing the ‘Happy Birthday’ song. Others are only found for certain ages and in certain countries.
In China, on a child’s second birthday, family members put many things on the floor around the child. According to Chinese tradition, the first thing that the child picks up tells you what profession the child will choose later in life.
For Japanese children, the third, fifth and seventh birthdays are especially important. At this age, there is a special celebration Shichi-Go-San (seven, five, three in Japanese) when children go to the temple wearing a new kimono (和服). The priest (僧侣) gives them special sweets, and the parents usually organize a party for their friends in their home.
In Argentina, Mexico and several other Latin American countries, girls have a special birthday celebration when they reach the age of fifteen. After a special ceremony (仪式), the girls dance a waltz with their father and other boys.
Eighteen is the traditional ‘coming of age’— the age when (in many countries) you have the right to vote (选举), join the army and (in Britain) drink alcohol or buy a house.
In many English-speaking countries, a twenty-first birthday cake often has a key on top, or the cake itself is sometimes in the shape of a key. The key means that the young person is now old enough to leave and enter the family home at any time they want to!
84. Which of the following birthday traditions can be found almost anywhere, anytime?
A) Putting many things on the floor. B) Wearing a new kimono.
C) Dancing a waltz. D) Sending birthday cards.
85. The usually organize a party at children’s special birthday celebration in Japan.
A) priests B) parents C) friends D) relatives
86. Mexican girls have a special birthday celebration at the age of .
A) five B) seven C) fifteen D) twenty-one
87. In many countries you can ________ when you reach the age of eighteen.
A) join the army B) have a key
C) have a special ceremony D) have special sweets
88. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A) The tradition of birthday parties started a long time ago.
B) Some birthday traditions are only found in certain countries.
C) You become the owner of your house at the age of fifteen.
D) In many countries you have the right to vote at the age of eighteen.
89. Which is the best title of this passage?
A) Birthday Traditions around the World
B) Chinese Birthday Celebrations
C) Japanese Special Celebration
D) The Drinking Age in Many Countries
D. Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage（选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文):（14分）
All about Britain’s Teenagers
British teenagers can leave school at sixteen after taking their GCSE exams. They study for exams in as many as ten subjects, 90 they have to work pretty hard! Today’s teens spend more time doing their homework than any teenagers in the past, studying for 2.5 – 3 hours every evening.
It’s not all work, of course. What do British teenagers do to have 91 ? They love watching TV, going out, meeting friends in Internet cafés and listening to music.
In addition to the Internet, teenagers in Britain use their computers to play games and do their homework. They 92 love their mobile phones, and spend hours texting (发短信) their friends and chatting. Today, phones are getting smaller and lighter and you can do a lot more 93 them than just talk. Text messaging has become the coolest and most popular way to communicate. More than 90% of 12- to 16-year-old have a mobile, and experts say that this stops 94 from spending their money on sweets and cigarettes.
At school, almost all British teenagers have to wear a school uniform. However, in their free 95 they can wear whatever they like, and what they like is designer names such as Nike, Diesel and Paul Smith. In fact, 40% of British teens say that they think it is important to have the latest fashion. Looking good doesn’t come 96 , but many teenagers think it usual or easy to spend more than ￡100 on one item of clothing.
90. A) but B) or C) so D) because
91. A) lessons B) sports C) advice D) fun
92. A) never B) already C) also D) no longer
93. A) with B) for C) at D) in
94. A) teachers B) relatives C) friends D) teenagers
95. A) day B) time C) week D) month
96. A) cheap B) expensive C) special D) ordinary
E. Read the passage and fill in the blanks with proper words（在短文的空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给):（14分）
Do you have bright ideas? Ideas for inventions that change the world or, at least, make life easier for somebody? P 97 we all do sometimes, but we don’t often make the idea a real thing. Recently, there was a competition in a country, which encouraged young people to make their bright ideas come true. There were t 98 groups in the contest: Group A was for school children under 16; Group B was for those o 99 16. And there were eleven prize-winners altogether.
Neil Hunt, one of the prize-winners, was c 100 “Sunshine Superman” by one newspaper writing about his design. When people study the weather, it’s important to be able to record the sunshine accurately. We need to know how many h 101 of sunshine we have and how strong it is. Most sunshine recorders o 102 record direct (直接的) sunshine. Neil’s is more accurate and this is very important for research into ways of using solar power. Neil plans to keep inventing.
The ideas in the competition were so g 103 that we are surprised that the instry (工业界) doesn’t ask more school children for suggestions.
F. Answer the questions（根据短文内容回答下列问题): ( 12分)
English is an important international language, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to learn. Many experts have tried to make English easier to learn — but they weren’t always successful.
In 1930, Professor C.K. Ogden of Cambridge University invented Basic English. It had only 850 words (and just eighteen verbs) and Ogden said most people could learn it in just thirty hours. The problem was that people who learned Basic English could write and say simple messages, but they couldn’t understand the answers in ‘real’ English! It was also impossible to explain a word if it wasn’t in the Basic English word list.
R.E. Zachrisson, a university professor in Sweden, decided that the biggest problem for learners of English was spelling, so he invented a language with the name Anglic. Anglic was similar to English, but with much simpler spelling. ‘Father’ became ‘faadher’, ‘new’ became ‘nue’ and ‘years’ became ‘yeerz’. Unluckily, Anglic never became popular.
In the age of international communication through the Internet, who knows what will happen? ... a new form of English might appear. A large number of the world’s e-mails are in English and include (包括) examples of ‘NetLingo’ like OIC (Oh, I see) and TTYL (Talk to you later). In another fifty years, English might not be used. We might all speak fluent Internetish!
104. Many experts have tried to make English easier to learn, haven’t they?
105. Who invented Basic English in 1930 ?
106. How long could most people learn Basic English according to Professor Ogden?
107. What was the biggest problem for learners of English according to Professor Zachrisson?
108. What might happen to English in another fifty years?
109. What do you think of the experts’ ideas of making English easier?
X. Writing (作文): (共16分)
110. Write at least 60 words on the topic “A Story about My Parent(s)”. ( 以“爸爸 / 妈妈的故事”为题写一篇不少于60个词的短文，标点符号不占格。)
此 页 面 答 题 无 效
I. 1. C 2. F 3. B 4. A 5. G 6. E
II. 7. C 8. A 9. D 10. D 11. C 12. C 13. D 14. B 15. A 16. A
III. 17. T 18. F 19. T 20. T 21. F 22. T 23. T
IV. 24. John 25. 65/ sixty-five 26. wide 27. better 28. abroad 29. green 30. shops
V. 31. C 32. B 33. D 34. A 35. B 36. D 37. C 38. B 39. A 40. C
41. A 42. B 43. D 44. C 45. A 46. D 47. D 48. B 49. B 50. C
VI. 51. C 52. E 53. B 54. D 55. B 56. E 57. A 58. C
VII. 59. him 60. glasses 61. fourth 62. useful 63. favourite 64. sell
65. actors 66. possibly
VIII. 67. Does… have 68. Which car 69. How expensive 70. different from
71. what he
IX. ( A ) 72. B 73. A 74. E 75. G 76. D 77. C
( B ) 78. T 79. T 80. F 81. F 82. T 83. F
( C ) 84. D 85. B 86. C 87. A 88.C 89. A
( D ) 90. C 91. D 92. C 93. A 94. D 95. B 96. A
( E ) 97. Perhaps/Probably 98. two 99. over 100. called
101. hours 102. only 103. great/good
( F ) 104. Yes, they have.
105. Professor CK Ogden (of Cambridge University).
106. In just 30 hours.
108. English might not be used. (We might all speak Internetish.)
109. (Any reasonable answers are acceptable.)
X. 110. 略。
⑷ PM面试题 项目管理中常用的收集信息的方法有哪些
1. 头脑风暴法(Brainstorming)，集体讨论方法，就某一主题或问题，提出不同想法，注重的是收集信息的数量； 2. 合意（Consensus），是一种决策，是大家达成一致的协议； 3. 德尔斐技术（Delphi Technique）,是一种预测技术，请一组专家对一组问题提供未来项目可能事件的信息
( )1. This is _________ alarm clock.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
( )2. We don’t like_________.
A. broccoli B. broccolis C. a broccoli D. broccolies
( )3. _________. Is this your pen?
A. Sorry B. Hello C. Excuse me D. Hi
( )4. Do you have two ________?
A. tennis racket B. tennis rackets
C. tennis’ racket D. tennis’ rackets
( )5. He _________ his homework at school.
A. doesn’t do B. don’t does
C. isn’t do D. does not
( )6. ________this your guitar?
A. Am B. Is C. Are D. Do
( ) 7. Let’s _________ now.
A. go to home B. to go home C. go home D. to go to ( ) 8. How much are these shoes? _________ twenty dollars.
A. Are B. There C. They’re D. Their
( ) 9. My father usually________ a shower _________the morning.
A. take; in B. takes; in C. take; on D. takes; at
( )10. ________you play the violin?
A. Are B. Can C. Is D. When
( )11 ---This is my sister Ann.
---Is _____ a student?
A. she B. he C. her D. his
( )12. I ________ two baseballs and my friend ________five baseballs.
A. have; have B. have; has C. has; have D. has; has
( ) 13. ---Is that your book?
A. it is B. it isn’t C. it’s D. this is
( )14. Miss Wei often helps us ________ our English.
A. at B. in C. of D. with
( )15. I want __________ the music club.
A. join B. to join C. joins D. be join
I like my Chinese teacher very much. He is a 16 man, about 25 years old. He is tall 17 black short hair. He is a very humorous(幽默的) person. He often 18 us jokes(笑话) and 19 to make our class more 20 . In class, he is a very 21 teacher. If we don’t listen to him carefully, he will give us some punishment(惩罚) by 22 us some questions. But after class, he becomes a very good 23 of us. He often talks with the girls and plays 24 with the boys. All of us really like him. He is our 25 teacher.
( )16. A. old B. young C. very old D. aged
( )17. A. and B. for C. with D. at
( )18. A. tells B. says C. speaks D. speak
( )19. A. a story B. storys C. story D. stories
( )20 A. tired B. difficult C. interesting D. boring
( )21. A. busy B. strict C. interested D. well
( )22. A. ask B. asks C. asking D. asked
( )23. A. teacher B. teachers C. friend D. friends
( )24. A. a basketball B. the basketball C. basketballs D. basketball
( )25. A. favorite B. the favorite C. favoritest D. a favorite
Dear Mr. Wang,
Someone comes to the office to see you in the morning, but you and your wife are out. He comes here at 10am. Because he is very busy, he goes away half an hour later. He tells me that he is your classmate at college(大学). Now he teaches Chinese in a high school(高中) in this city and he lives near the No. 6 Middle School. He is a very tall man with short hair. He wears a pair of glasses. He tells me his telephone number is 33426685. He is often at home at 7:00 pm. So you can call him in the evening.
( )26. The author(作者) writes this note(便条) to ______.
A. Mr. Wang B. Mr. Wang’s wife C. Mr. Wang’s classmate D. me
( )27. Mr. Wang’s classmate is __________.
A. a teacher B. a worker C. a farmer D. an actor
( )28. When is Mr. Wang’s classmate often at home?
A. In the morning B. In the afternoon. C. At 7:00pm. D. We don’t know.
( )29. How long does Mr. Wang’s classmate stay in the office?
A. Ten hours. B. An hour. C. Two hours. D. Half an hour.
( )30. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. Mr. Wang and his wife are classmates.
B. Mr. Wang’s classmate is short.
C. Mr. Wang goes out with Mrs. Wang in the morning.
D. Mr. Wang’s classmate meets Mr. Wang in the morning.
I will never forget my first English class. It is very interesting. It’s the first class in the morning. The teacher goes into the classroom with a smile on his face. At the beginning, he makes a self-introction(自我介绍). And he tells us that his English name is John. Then he asks all of us to think of English names for ourselves. We are very excited(兴奋的) to find a good name. Then he asks us to write our names down on a piece of paper. I think about my English name for a long time. Then I come up with(想出) a beautiful name ---Shirley. All the students write their names down and give the paper to the teacher. When the teacher calls “Shirley” to answer his question, three girls stand up at the same time.
( )31. What do we do in the first English class?
A. Tell the teacher our Chinese names. B. Find English names for ourselves.
C. See an English film. D. Draw pictures.
( )32. What does our teacher do first?
A. He asks every student to make a self-introction.
B. He introces(介绍) himself to all of us.
C. He asks us many difficult questions
D. He tells us a story.
( )33. What’s the English name of our English teacher?
A. Jack. B. Shirley C. John. D. Tom.
( )34. Where do we write down our English names?
A. On the blackboard. B. On the desk.
C. On our hands. D. On the paper.
( )35. Which of the following is TRUE?
A. The teacher gives every student an English name.
B. Our teacher is a young girl.
C. Three girls choose(选择)the name “Shirley”.
D. The teacher calls our Chinese names in class.
题号1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
题号19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
36. My mother and father are my p______________.
37. I’m a student. I do my h______________ every day.
38. C____________ is our homeland(祖国).
39. E____________ me, is this your pen?
40. Bill’s pants are long, but Emma’s pants are s____________.
song paint classmate .play Saturday sing friend music swim same different picture
I have four good __41____. They’re Jennifer, Victor, Cindy and Leila. We are in the _42____ class. So we’re _43______ too. Jennifer swims very well, she wants to join the ___44____ club. Then she can swim on ___45____or Sundays. Victor wants to join the art club because he is good at __46______. Cindy is a pop music fan. She can sing a lot of __47___. So she wants to join the __48____ club. Leila wants to join the music club because she __49____ the violin very well. And she wants to be a ___50____ when she grows up(长大). I like them.
My name is Tommy Wang. T-O-M-M-Y, Tommy, W-A-N-G, Wang. I am a Chinese boy. My telephone number is 85523963. My telephone is white. Look! This is my pencil box. ① It’s big and beautiful. It’s white. What’s in it? This is ② ________ eraser. It’s white. This is a pencil. It’s white. ③ This is a ruler. It’s white, too. I like white. I like green, too. Look! ④ My schoolbag is green. My notebook is green, too. But my favorite color is white.
This is my good friend. His name is John. ⑤ He is English. Linda is John’s sister. I like my friend. Like English.
（1）我叫Frank, 今年14岁，是一名Guang Ming Middle School的学生；
（2）可参照以下句型：I can ….
I like ….
My favorite… is/are ….
My hobby is …/ My hobbies are ….
I go to school ….
I 1—15 BACBA BCCBB ABADB
II 16—25 BCADC BCCDA
III A: 26—30 AACDC
B: 31—35 BBCDC
51. 它大又漂亮。 52. an 53. These are rulers.
54. What color is your schoolbag? 55. He comes from England.